optkt 发表于 2023-6-14 10:15:14

真的能教我CODEV

问题:How to define a reflect Surfaces in codev

原生3.5:

<div>To define a reflective surface in CodeV, you can follow these steps:

<ol><li>Open CodeV and create a new lens file.</li><li>Draw the surface that you want to be reflective using the "Surface Drawing" tool.</li><li>Right-click on the surface and select "Surface Properties."</li><li>In the surface properties window, select the "Coatings" tab.</li><li>Click on the "Add Coating" button and select "Reflective" from the list of coating types.</li><li>Adjust the coating properties as desired. You can specify the reflectivity, wavelength range, and other parameters.</li><li>Click "OK" to save the coating settings.</li></ol>

Once you have defined the reflective surface, you can use CodeV's analysis tools to simulate its performance and optimize its design.</div>

只能说是不知道哪里抄来的答案。

Trained Model 1:

To define a reflect surface in CodeV, you can use the RMD command followed by the surface number and the keyword REFL. For example, if you want to designate surface number 3 as a reflect surface, you would enter the command "RMD S3 REFL".

You can also specify REFL as the glass_name in a GLA command or TIRO as the glass_name in an S command to designate a surface as a reflect surface.

Additionally, please keep in mind that thickness following a reflect surface is typically reversed to ensure correct light propagation direction.

这个模型回答了用命令行实现的方法。

Trained Model 2:

Sure, I can help you with that! Tolerance analysis in CODE V allows you to assess the impact of manufacturing and assembly errors on the performance of an optical system. To learn about tolerance analysis in CODE V, you can refer to the "Introduction to CODE V Tolerance Analysis" section of the software's documentation. This section covers the basics of tolerance analysis and introduces the main tolerancing features of CODE V, such as TOR (Tolerance Optimization and Ranking) and the ability to perform Monte Carlo tolerancing and Finite Differences analysis with user-defined performance measures.

If you have a specific question about tolerance analysis in CODE V, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to provide an answer.

这个模型回答了用界面实现的方法。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 真的能教我CODEV